South West Riders President – Chris Ingram, has a wide knowledge and expertise in Pubic Rights Way. County-wide, we have had many successes and are working on a number of ongoing projects:
- Pegasus Way between the Granite Way at Meldon and, eventually, to Cookworthy Forest in the heart of Ruby Country.
- Horse riding on the Ruby Way.
- Working with the Ruby Country Partnership in their objective to market and publicise the Pegasus Way.
- Developing further off-road riding in Lydford and Bere Alston.
- Provider safer crossing points on the A386 and other busy roads.
- Instrumental in creating the Ruby Equine Interest Group, promoting views & needs of horse riders in Ruby Country.
- Opening up the Tarka Trail between Petrockstowe to Meeth.
- Creation of free access and bridleways in forests.
- Crossing point at Gem Bridge on the Drakes Trail.