Although only active for just over 2 years we have made several successes in our area.
- Definitive Map Modification Order 576 to upgrade Footpath to Bridleway in the parish of St. Teath running from Treveans to Deli farm.
- Definitive Map Modification Order 588 to re instate a wrongly defined Footpath to Bridleway in the parish of Tintagel. This runs from Trenale lane to Condoldon Barrow and in a past era was actually the main byway to Tintagel.
- Horse and rider signs erected along the A39 warning drivers of horse riders accessing Bridleway no 52/4/2 Trehanick Sawmill to Michealstow.
- Also the re-opening of a illegally blocked access to Bridleway no. 52/4/2 at Trevillick Lane Michealstow.
- Removal of obstruction on Bridleway no. 507/23 Trevia Camelford to B3266 near Camelford Station.
- Clearance of fallen timber from the Trelawney via Hingham Mill to Dinham Bridge Bridleway.
- Route proposals to Cornwall Council and The National Trust.
- An e petition to Cornwall Council pressing for suitable Footpaths to be upgraded to Bridleways.
- We have started a `Farm Ride ` scheme.